Monday, November 24, 2008

T.M.T.O.M.H.

Well, Im a jet fuel genius - I can solve the worlds problems Without even trying I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends That is, as long as Im buying Is it any wonder Im not the president (hes not the president) Is it any wonder Im null and void? Is it any wonder Ive got Too much time on my hands, its ticking away at my sanity Ive got too much time on my hands, its hard to believe such a calamity Ive got too much time on my hands and its ticking away from me Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands.


-Styx

lovely ladies micheal mooney on his tall mountain bike
credit: smmilleratcitizen-times.com

This weekend offered two totally different rides. Saturday I hit the Asheville Holiday Parade and partied/rode with the AOB (Asheville On Bikes) crew. The Pugsley got a make over and is now equiped with built in speakers and an exhust pipe that is hooked up to a bubble blower. Fun times.

Sunday offered some Dual Slalom and Downhill fun at the Headwaters Adventure Center in Brevard which is home to The Gobbler this coming weekend. The downhill trail will push anyone who isn't use to crazy steep and my years of bmx still didn't prepare me for the dual slalom. A little steeper than your average bmx track to say the least. This weekend should be interesting. At least there will be a good party. J Massey is coming into town, look the fuck out Asheville.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://ashevillemountainbikeracing.blogspot.com/