Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall Riding in Pisgah


















I've been laying low and doing some amazing rides lately. Last Friday Ivory and I climbed up Laurel Mtn with 30 ft of visibility at all times to the Parkway and dropped Big Creek in the dark in the rain. We pulled off some amazing technical trails and were having a clean ride till we hit steps at the top of Big Creek. Slick covered in leaves at dusk in the rain they proved to be a good challenge. I barely escaped and Ivory took an amazing fall but lived to tell the tale.
Yesterday we did some early season snow riding in Pisgah. Good times, snow covered roots/rocks and baby possums.
Get out there and ride.
Jut

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Thanks for some inspiring shots! It was a beautiful weekend in the mountains. I wish I could have hooked up with you for a ride. I did, however, make into town to support your sponsor and pick up several growlers of Pisgah's finest, their latest IPA is the bomb!