Thursday, February 28, 2008

What, I Have Limits?

Last weekend was just too much fun for my immune system to handle and I am happy to report that today I am starting to feel better. I picked up the flu bug that's been going around. Now I haven't been sick in over two years so it came as quite a shock to my way of life. It's been four days of laying on couch trying to stay comfortable while my body feels like I have just had my ass kicked. There are a lot of people in this country that would not mind sitting on a couch watching tv for a few days but I am not one of them. It's been movie marathon at the crow's nest, with a few funny ones, some classics and a sad one. But with the help of theraflu, vicodin, and orange juice I am getting back to the world of the living. Since I am improving it looks like I can stick to the plan of heading to the Snake to hang with the crew. All the boys will be there in black and although I will not be "racing for a relapse" I will be there passing out beers at the half way point with the team car there for the boys just in case. It's been a few weeks since I have gotten to see the most of the crew so I can't wait to hang with the boys and girls. I am bringing Pisgah Works Bruce along with me so get ready for wild times Chattanooga. It's on...

Jut

No comments: