Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Now, I have never been attacked by a Cougar but I could use a serious mauling right about now. Today is V-day and society and our significant others expect us to get a cheezie card, go shopping or buy dinner. I say buck the trends and just really let your partner know how you feel by giving them some of the good stuff, screw the shopping part and just screw. I saw too many lame jewelry commercials last night on tv and dudes at Target looking for some last minute piece of crap to express their love. Excuse me but yes I am jaded this V-Day, my leg is re-injured from the death march on Black Mtn, so I can’t even ride my bike which is the only thing I have been "riding" these days. With no home girls is Asheville to make me forget about my pain guess I will just have to get over it. For you out there who do have someone, get down, go down and don’t stop till rocking till the break of dawn. All of my love

Jut

No comments: