Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On the Road Again

Today it's back on the road heading to D.S.&G. It's been too much fun here to sit down and blog lately and honestly my memory is a little foggy. I do remember some pro single speed riders at the crow's nest, good parties, nurses on handle bars, lots of single track and stunts in the woods. My training for DS&G has not gone so well, unless they have a drinking portion of the race, please have a drinking portion... Well, I intend to kill it on Friday at the single speed thingy and enjoy 12 hours of casual bike riding intermingled with cold pints of pale ale on Saturday. After all we are the ambassadors of fun right?

A big shout out to all my Asheville Crew who will spend Saturday traversing the outer reaches of Pisgah and they are calling for rain just to make things interesting. Sucks I can't be in two places at once but oh well.

For those about to rock, we salute you...

Jut

No comments: