Thursday, August 7, 2008

a few pictures are here...


I am sitting in a laundrymat in boulder CO after an amazing night at Michael Franti / Spearhead and kicking at my friend Jake's place. Great single speed ride at 8,000 ft today with Jake and his buddy Adam. It's off to grab burgers after the clothes are dry and then on to Crested Butte tomorrow. All the best enjoy the pics. More words coming soon. So far so good. I will say that the trip has certainly not been without some intense moments and I am happy to be alive and kicking it. I will leave it at that so as not to scare anyone with what life on the road can be like. We got our reminder that you got to be on your toes and the world can sometimes be a crazy place. It's good that we learned the lesson just a few days into the trip and after the show last night and a good ride today we are back in action with the postive good times... the clothes are dry, we are back on the road. more pics next time I get a connection.
peace and love.
jut












No comments: