Monday, August 3, 2009

Living the pimp life..

Actually, it's the gimp life.

It's times like these that I realize how much I love riding my bike. However, I also realize how much of my time I spend focused on riding, talking about bikes, cleaning, and working on bikes.

During my downtime last week I managed to clean the house, organize everything in my room and office, have my car fixed and detailed, and I even washed the dog. This week I am going big! I signed up for all my continuing education classes for Real Estate which I start tomorrow, I am working on getting my NC drivers licence and plates and doing my 08 taxes. I have even been collecting some Karma points by lending a hand however my hobbling ass can help others. Expect to see one organized son of a biatch when the moon boot comes off and I get back to the business of riding bikes.


To all you people out there with working ankles, Jump Something For Jut Today.





another badass jeff zimmerman shot.

1 comment:

Hua said...

Good job. Sounds like you've been pretty productive! I found your blog while searching for the best information on biking. I think your blog is very helpful and believe that you could reach even more people if you joined Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN is comprised of over 2,600 of the web's best health writers and their content is read by over 6 million visitors a month at Wellsphere.com.

For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
twitter.com/wellsphere