Monday, January 21, 2008

wwjd. what would jut do.

New town, new blog. First an update for those of you just getting in on the fun. I am Jut, aka Justin. I just moved to Asheville, NC. I ride and race mountain bikes. I have a dog and live in a house with Ty. I have recently become single and live a life of bikes, music and a new an exciting social scene. Now that you know me...

I have been in Asheville for two weeks. It's been cold. So I have not been riding as much as I should. I need better gear and I think I left some stuff at the old place in Nashville. With no job I can't shell out money I don't have for something I might still have and I will be back in Nashville tomorrow. For the past week I had to do something I hate and pull out the rollers just to get my sweat on. Spring will be here before I know it and I want to hit the trails feeling good come Spring.

So you may ask what have I been doing with no job and no real riding. Well, I have been training for the sswc08 in my own way. Last week I was asked to be assistant art director for a photo shoot involving two models and lots of cool t-shirts. It required that I keep the white russians coming and hold a fan under the models to give them the wind effect. I have a very rough life.

No comments: